Top 5 Best Heart Rate Monitors of 2020
After 21+ hours of researching, speaking with Heart Rate Monitors manufacturers and testing. Here is the quick list of the Best Heart Rate Monitors in 2020.
We keep receiving tons of questions from readers who are going to buy Heart Rate Monitors, for example:
What is the Best Heart Rate Monitors 2020, for 2019 or even 2018 (old models)?
What is the Best Heart Rate Monitors to buy?
What is the Heart Rate Monitors to buy on the market?
Or even What is the most affordable Best Heart Rate Monitors (best price, cheapest or most expensive !!)?
All these above questions drive you crazy every time they occur to you. We know your feelings because we used to be in this situation when looking for these products.
Before deciding to buy any product, be sure to carefully research and read the buying guide from reliable sources. Good news, we use Big Data and AI to solve the problem. We use our own special invented algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own scores to rank level 1 to 10 (or 5).
You can see the Top Best Heart Rate Monitors below. The lists of the best articles are updated frequently, so you can be sure that the information is updated.
Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap - ANT + Bluetooth, ECG/EKG - Waterproof HR Sensor for Men and Women (NEW)
$86.29 in stock
- WORKS WITH EVERYTHING: Polar HRM works with many sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, etc.), Polar Beat, fitness apps such as Strava and Nike, and ALL HRM compatible Cardio Equipment
- SUPREME ACCURACY: Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history. Polar H10 provides top quality ECG measurement and it's the choice of many pro athletes.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz provide an excellent variety of connection options (e.g. with Peloton). You can use Bluetooth and ANT+ connections simultaneously as well as two Bluetooth connections simultaneously.
- POLAR PRO CHEST STRAP: With improved electrodes, an easy-to-use buckle and silicone dots, the strap is comfortable and interference-free, and stays put when you're on the move.
- VERSATILITY: Wear Polar HR monitor when rowing, cycling, running, training indoors or swimming. Polar H10 is fully waterproof and it has internal memory for one training session.
AliveCor KardiaMobile Personal EKG | FDA-Cleared | Detects AFib
$89.00 in stock
- EKG ON THE GO: Take unlimited medical-grade EKGs anytime, anywhere. No subscription required
- EKG HISTORY: Store your EKGs on your phone, and email to your doctor with the press of a button
- TRUSTED BY DOCTORS: FDA-Cleared to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia or Normal Heart Rhythm in 30 seconds
- EASY TO USE: Simply place your fingers on the sensors—no wires, patches or gels required
- Works with most smartphones & tablets. See compatible devices below. Not recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs. 200 hours operational time
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
$56.99 in stock
- HRM dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too
- Don’t worry about running out of juice
- The battery lasts for up to 3.5 years
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
$92.38 in stock
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
POLAR H9 Heart Rate Sensor – ANT + / Bluetooth - Waterproof HR Monitor with Soft Chest Strap for Gym, Cycling, Running, Outdoor Sports
- POLAR PRESENTS A NEW AFFORDABLE HRM: When you're looking for a reliable high quality heart rate monitor for your everyday sports, Polar H9 is a trusted choice of HR sensor that fulfills all your needs.
- GOLD STANDARD IN HEART RATE TRACKING: Built on decades of scientific research and development, recognized by both regular users and researchers around the globe, Polar is proud to be the Gold Standard in HR tracking.
- EXCELLENT CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: Polar H9 connects to sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Wahoo, Zwift, Peloton), activity trackers, gym equipment and other Bluetooth and ANT+ devices.
- NOW YOUR CARDIO WORKOUTS ARE MORE EFFECTIVE: From gym to indoor cycling via jogging and group exercise, track your heart rate and get an accurate calorie burn. Choose you size: XS-S: 20" - 26", M-XXL: 26” - 36”
- TURN YOUR PHONE INTO A FITNESS TRACKER: Enjoy endless connection possibilities to Polar Beat, Polar Club, Peloton, Nike+ Run Club and other popular fitness and training apps.