Top 5 Best Kamado Grills of 2020
After 72+ hours of researching, speaking with Kamado Grills manufacturers and testing. Here is the quick list of the Best Kamado Grills in 2020.
We keep receiving tons of questions from readers who are going to buy Kamado Grills, for example:
What is the Best Kamado Grills 2020, for 2019 or even 2018 (old models)?
What is the Best Kamado Grills to buy?
What is the Kamado Grills to buy on the market?
Or even What is the most affordable Best Kamado Grills (best price, cheapest or most expensive !!)?
All these above questions drive you crazy every time they occur to you. We know your feelings because we used to be in this situation when looking for these products.
Before deciding to buy any product, be sure to carefully research and read the buying guide from reliable sources. Good news, we use Big Data and AI to solve the problem. We use our own special invented algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own scores to rank level 1 to 10 (or 5).
You can see the Top Best Kamado Grills below. The lists of the best articles are updated frequently, so you can be sure that the information is updated.
Char-Griller E16620 Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill, Graphite
$299.00 in stock
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Assembled Dimensions: 45" L x 31" W x 47" H | Weight: 97.0 lb
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat and folding side shelves
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
Broil King 911470 Keg 5000 Kamado Grill, 18.5-IN Diameter, Metallic Charcoal
$741.79 in stock
- DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE - the Keg features an insulated double-walled steel grill body that retains heat and moisture more efficiently than ceramic grills, won't absorb moisture and odors like ceramic, and will not crack like ceramic can
- COOK MORE, USE LESS CHARCOAL - with its insulated steel design, cast iron top damper, aluminum lower damper, and heavy duty gasket, the Keg uses up to 2X less charcoal than a typical charcoal grill/smoker, so you can spend more on food and less on fuel
- QUICK & EASY CLEAN UP - a removable steel ash catcher makes it quick and easy to clean out excess ash from your grill; unlike most kamado grills that require you to scrape them out, the tray keeps the ash contained so it doesn't end up all over your deck
- PACKED WITH EXTRAS - unlike many kamado grills the Keg 5000 comes out of the box with accessories that make it more functional: chrome swing-away secondary rack, detachable resin side shelves, mobility cart, and multi-tool are all included with this grill
- BUILT TO LAST - with a 10-year warranty on the grill body and a 2-year warranty on the remaining parts and paint, you can be confident that your Keg will be ready for years of cookouts and delicious, savory, smoky BBQ meals with your whole family
Kamado Joe KJ23RHC Classic II Charcoal Grill, 18 inch, Blaze Red
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain and mold-resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
- Patented Air Lift Hinge – Reduce dome weight by 96% with the Patented Air Lift Hinge. The grill dome can be lifted with a single finger giving the most comfortable grilling experience there is.Removable Ash Catcher
- AMP (Advanced Multi-Panel) FireBox – The patent pending six-piece design eliminates breakage and increases grill efficiency.
Char-Griller E06614 Charcoal Grill
$149.00 in stock
- 153 Square inch primary cooking area with cast iron grates
- Kamado style grills promote even heating to enhance flavor
- Easy dump ash pan for fast and simple cleanup. Ignition Type-No Ignition System
- Top and bottom air dampers for easy and precise temperature control
- More durable, affordable, and lighter weight than ceramic grills - great for tailgating, camping or going to the park
Char-Griller E6520 AKORN Kamado Cart Charcoal Grill, 22", Ash
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
- 314 Square inches of primary cooking space
- Tubular steel cart construction, 26" X 26" Of prep/serving space
- Dual adjustable dampers for maintaining specific temperatures
- Cast iron cooking grates enhance flavors and heat evenly