Top 5 Best Portable Generators of 2020
After 55+ hours of researching, speaking with Portable Generators manufacturers and testing. Here is the quick list of the Best Portable Generators in 2020.
We keep receiving tons of questions from readers who are going to buy Portable Generators, for example:
What is the Best Portable Generators 2020, for 2019 or even 2018 (old models)?
What is the Best Portable Generators to buy?
What is the Portable Generators to buy on the market?
Or even What is the most affordable Best Portable Generators (best price, cheapest or most expensive !!)?
All these above questions drive you crazy every time they occur to you. We know your feelings because we used to be in this situation when looking for these products.
Before deciding to buy any product, be sure to carefully research and read the buying guide from reliable sources. Good news, we use Big Data and AI to solve the problem. We use our own special invented algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own scores to rank level 1 to 10 (or 5).
You can see the Top Best Portable Generators below. The lists of the best articles are updated frequently, so you can be sure that the information is updated.
WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off, CARB Compliant, Ultra Lightweight
$424.45 in stock
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty
Honda EU2200i 2200-Watt 120-Volt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator
$1,049.00 in stock
4 used from $900.00
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long-time applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start - 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts - Gas Powered - CARB Compliant - Transfer Switch Ready
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Outlets: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
A-iPower SUA2000iV 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Quiet Operation, RV Ready
2 used from $347.26
- Produces 2000 starting watts with 1600 running watts of clean and safe power for sensitive electronics, such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics
- Quiet operation at only 58 decibels
- Light weight at only 46 pounds, providing compact and easy portability
- Complete with A-iPower’s “Low idle” technology for an extended run time
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, and travel