Top 5 Best Tile Saws of 2020
After 55+ hours of researching, speaking with Tile Saws manufacturers and testing. Here is the quick list of the Best Tile Saws in 2020.
We keep receiving tons of questions from readers who are going to buy Tile Saws, for example:
What is the Best Tile Saws 2020, for 2019 or even 2018 (old models)?
What is the Best Tile Saws to buy?
What is the Tile Saws to buy on the market?
Or even What is the most affordable Best Tile Saws (best price, cheapest or most expensive !!)?
All these above questions drive you crazy every time they occur to you. We know your feelings because we used to be in this situation when looking for these products.
Before deciding to buy any product, be sure to carefully research and read the buying guide from reliable sources. Good news, we use Big Data and AI to solve the problem. We use our own special invented algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own scores to rank level 1 to 10 (or 5).
You can see the Top Best Tile Saws below. The lists of the best articles are updated frequently, so you can be sure that the information is updated.
DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch (D24000S)
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H. Tool weight: 69 lbs. Voltage – 120V. Peak Horsepower – 1.5 HP
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”. Blade Diameter – 10". Diagonal Cut Capacity 18” x 18”. Max depth cut – 3 1/8”. Max Rip Capacity with Plunge – 28”. Bevel Capacity – 45ᵒ
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
$68.67 in stock
2 used from $68.67
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut Material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-inch Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-inch
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
Delta 96-107 7" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw
1 used from $425.50
- Powerful 13 amp motor will cut through natural and man-made tile and pavers
- 7 inch diamond cutting wheel handles stone up to 2 3/8 inches
- Largest rip cutting capacity in its Class up to 24”
- Heavy duty rip fence with positive stops at 0°, 22. 5° and 45°
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
$123.99 in stock
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts