Top 5 Best Track Saws of 2020
After 55+ hours of researching, speaking with Track Saws manufacturers and testing. Here is the quick list of the Best Track Saws in 2020.
We keep receiving tons of questions from readers who are going to buy Track Saws, for example:
What is the Best Track Saws 2020, for 2019 or even 2018 (old models)?
What is the Best Track Saws to buy?
What is the Track Saws to buy on the market?
Or even What is the most affordable Best Track Saws (best price, cheapest or most expensive !!)?
All these above questions drive you crazy every time they occur to you. We know your feelings because we used to be in this situation when looking for these products.
Before deciding to buy any product, be sure to carefully research and read the buying guide from reliable sources. Good news, we use Big Data and AI to solve the problem. We use our own special invented algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own scores to rank level 1 to 10 (or 5).
You can see the Top Best Track Saws below. The lists of the best articles are updated frequently, so you can be sure that the information is updated.
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2 In. Plunge Circular Saw Kit, with Stackable Tool Case and 55 In. Guide Rail
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000 5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
WEN CT1065 10-Amp 6.5-Inch Plunge Cut Sidewinder Circular Track Saw
- Ditch the table saw: rip boards up to 2-1/3 inches thick with clean, splinter-free cuts
- Create 45-degree bevel cuts in boards up to 1-5/8 inches thick
- Perfect for ripping boards or for performing internal plunge cuts
- Includes a 6.5-inch 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade (165 mm) with a 20 mm arbor
- Compatible with the WEN CT9502 100-Inch Track and the WEN CT992F Track Saw Clamps
Festool 575389 Plunge Cut Track Saw Ts 75 EQ-F-Plus USA
$608.73 in stock
1 used from $608.73
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade.
- This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the fastfix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.Saw Blade Speed:1,350 - 3,550 rpm
Makita XPS01PTJ 5.0Ah 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless motor delivers 6, 300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Variable speed control dial (2, 500 - 6, 300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
SHOP FOX W1835 Track Saw
$192.00 in stock
- 120-Volt, 9A, 1.1 kW, 5500 RPM
- Blade rim speed is 9070 feet per minute
- Blade size is 160mm diameter and 20mm arbor
- Features 1-1/2-inch dust port for collection to a shop vacuum or dust collection system
- Portable and highly accurate