Top 5 Best Undercounter Ice Makers of 2020
After 48+ hours of researching, speaking with Undercounter Ice Makers manufacturers and testing. Here is the quick list of the Best Undercounter Ice Makers in 2020.
We keep receiving tons of questions from readers who are going to buy Undercounter Ice Makers, for example:
What is the Best Undercounter Ice Makers 2020, for 2019 or even 2018 (old models)?
What is the Best Undercounter Ice Makers to buy?
What is the Undercounter Ice Makers to buy on the market?
Or even What is the most affordable Best Undercounter Ice Makers (best price, cheapest or most expensive !!)?
All these above questions drive you crazy every time they occur to you. We know your feelings because we used to be in this situation when looking for these products.
Before deciding to buy any product, be sure to carefully research and read the buying guide from reliable sources. Good news, we use Big Data and AI to solve the problem. We use our own special invented algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own scores to rank level 1 to 10 (or 5).
You can see the Top Best Undercounter Ice Makers below. The lists of the best articles are updated frequently, so you can be sure that the information is updated.
UNDERCOUNTER ICE MAKER STAINLESS STEEL DOOR
$333.64 in stock
- Stainless steel door with black cabinet
- For built-in or free standing application
- Front exhaust fan
- Makes up to 12 lbs of ice daily
- Reversible door
Scotsman CU50GA Undercounter Ice Maker, Gourmet Cube, Air Cooled, Gravity Drain with Cord, 115V/60/1-ph, 14.4 Amp (15 Amp Circuit Required), 14.9" Width x 22" Diameter x 34.4" Height
$1,855.00 in stock
1 used from $1,200.00
- PRODUCTION: Produces up to 64 lb. of gourmet ice in 24 hours and stores up to 26 lb. of ice.
- COMPACT: 15” cabinet width for placement in tight locations.
- QUALITY: Uniquely-shaped, crystal-clear, slow-melting, taste-free, odorless ice - won’t dilute the flavor of drinks.
- TECHNOLOGY: Water-quality sensor detects hard water conditions and control system purges mineral laden water with every harvest cycle, which helps extend the time between cleanings.
- EASY-TO-USE: User-friendly control panel informs whether power is on, alerts a no-water condition, and a time to clean reminder.
EdgeStar IB250SS 15 Inch Wide 20 Lb. Built-In Ice Maker with 25 Lbs. Daily Ice Production - No Drain Required
- 25 lbs. daily ice production; 20 lbs. ice storage capacity; Crescent-shaped ice provides longer lasting ice
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen; No drain line required
- Reversible door can be mounted in a left hinge or right hinge opening direction
- Dimensions: 14.9" W x 20.06" D x 33.31" H
- Includes ice scoop, water line, and removeable ice bin
Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
$349.62 in stock
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting) with no drain required
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet, ice scoop and ice bin included
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice, auto shut-off when ice bin is full. Power consumption-120 W
- 25 foot 1/4-inch food grade water line connection included.Rated current: 1.8 A